Jamaicans don’t display the same level of excitement for Father’s Day as they do for the other parent. Don’t ask why because we don’t want to go there. We simply want to show supportive fathers how much we appreciate all their sacrifices. These Dads deserve our love and our gratitude. Perhaps that will motivate the fenke fenke fathers to give a damn!
So here are a few suggestions to make this Father’s Day a memorable one:
- Take Daddy to Father’s Day Brunch at the Terra Nova All Suite Hotel. They’re doing it in style and will feature a live band. We’re sure he’ll appreciate the gesture.
- Pamper Dad at Adam and Eve Day spa. Treat him to a day at this luxury spa with a relaxing massage to celebrate Father’s Day.
- If your Dad is fitness nut, take him to the Everyone's A Winner / The Best Dressed Chicken 5K & 10K at Hope Gardens. Let him run it up on the red carpet. There will be food, refreshments, massages and misting stations to rejuvenate your special Dad.
- For the fathers with a sweet tooth, Sweet Impressions JA offers many delicious ways for him to enjoy his special day. Their Father’s Day cupcakes can be personalized and are available in a wide variety of flavours.
- Royalton Negril Resort and Spa has a unique celebration for Dads. Their Father’s Day Tailgate Party includes a Beach BBQ, water activities including Olympic style games, Father’s Day Card & Gift Making and a chance to win prizes.
- For the Dads who love a perfect chill spot Strawberry Hill’s Father’s Day Brunch features rum specials, jelly coconuts, gentlemen’s mini facials and dominoes on the main lawn.